Blogger has been good to me overall. This is the site where I started my blog and learned the ins and outs of this great form of communication.
Unfortunately, it has also been the site which had comments yanked at one point, was down for a while at another, has disallowed a couple of people trying to comment, and has given me spacing issues that would stump the problem-solving ability of Sherlock Holmes and Albert Einstein combined.
Thus, I have moved . . . to WordPress. My site is still www.julieglover.com. If you subscribe, however, you may need to change your subscription to my feed there, which is: http://julieglover.com/feed/.
Thanks to all! I'll be shutting this location down in a few days.
4 comments:
Thank God! I freaking HATE Blogger and think everyone should move. I have to use it to post business blogs at work and it makes me want to commit Hari Kari.
See you on the flip side!! :-)
Please don't commit Hari Kari, Jenny! I'm still learning the ropes of WordPress. I'm so used to the Blogger set-up at this point. But I think it will be a good move! Maybe my experience will convince others to come to the good side.
Glad the move went well for you. I've thought about moving mine but never figured out how to transfer my followers and keep permalinks to the posts people have linked to on their blogs. Now I just don't have the energy, lol.
Oh goodness, Roni. I never considered the linky thing. Then again, I'm in my first year of blogging, so if I'm gonna move, now is the time. I'm sure people with lots of followers would have a harder time making the switch. Your site looks great, though!
Post a Comment